Our key words are dignity and the ability to do things independently.
Dioraphte prefers to focus on projects and activities that reach large groups of people in society.
Projects may run for several years.
Dioraphte actively selects potential partners and invites them to submit an application. The foundation does not consider unsolicited proposals.
Support is provided through donations, which can be:
- Unconditional donations, where Dioraphte grants an amount based on a request, according to the conditions provided with the grant.
- Maximum donations, where Dioraphte determines a maximum contribution based on the budget in the request. The final report determines the actual contribution, which is calculated based on the difference between the planned expenditure in the application budget and the actual expenditure.
1. If you have received an invitation to submit a complete application from our advisor you will find the terms for a complete proposal here.
2. Dioraphte actively searches for potential partners and invites them to submit proposals. We will not respond to unsolicited e-mail or regular mail regarding possible applications and unsolicited applications we receive will not be taken into consideration.
3. Dioraphte Foundation can request advice from third parties on all submitted application and project data, without prior consultation, subject to confidentiality.
Adviser - contact Social Initiatives in the Netherlands
Henk J.Th. van Stokkom - DoenDenkers® - email@example.com - +31 78 635 11 11
Mustapha Charifi MSc MA - MC Management & Advies - firstname.lastname@example.org -
mensen met een migratie/vluchtelingenachtergrond - mensen met een lichamelijke en/of verstandelijke functiebeperking.
Guidelines and criteria
The Dioraphte Foundation (the Fund) applies the following guidelines and criteria:
- The Fund provides financial support to organisations that aim to serve the public in the Netherlands and abroad.
- The Fund focuses on enabling clearly defined projects. We do not support projects that have been partially or completely realised by the time of the grant application.
- We prefer projects that serve a large segment of society.
- The Fund can support projects with a multi-year term (generally 2 to 4 years), but this support is never permanent.
- Our grants may be used to cover operational deficits, wages that are not related to the project at hand, people's livelihoods and costs associated with the day-to-day business of running an organisation.
- Please ensure that your application comes with clear and well-presented financial data. You must enclose an investment budget (where applicable), an operating budget and a financing scheme.
- Dioraphte also provides indirect support through co-operation with third parties (including charitable funds).
- Applications for financial support for the benefit of an individual will not be processed.
- Dioraphte does not financially support governments, government bodies or organisations that are heavily subsidised by the government (directly or indirectly).
- Dioraphte does not support commercial organisations.
- Dioraphte does not support activities or projects with of a predominantly political or religious nature.
- When submitting their applications, applicants must demonstrate that they do not possess the means (or sufficient means) to fund the project themselves. If it transpires at a later date that the applicant at the time of the application possessed capital or funds in their own or in another party's name, or that they had other means or earnings that were not disclosed in writing at the time or afterwards, the Fund may withdraw its offer of a grant and request restitution of any monies already paid.
In all cases, the Dioraphte Foundation's Board decision is final. No appeal is possible. Furthermore, the Board shall not be bound to justify its decision.
The guidelines outlined above may be subject to revision without prior consultation.